Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obviously one of if not both of them just need the money, still though, I fancy going. Their first two albums are class and always will be.

Obviously one of if not both of them just need the money, still though, I fancy going. Their first two albums are class and always will be.
As I said earlier, I have a feeling it's less about needing the money, and rather getting a potential final pay cheque to set them up for their later years.

They've both toured independently and relatively successfully, which will have generated income on top of their own previous wealth.

Noel's apparently gone through a recent divorce (they said it on the news), so maybe that's been a part of his decision to do this to top it back up.

As I said earlier, I have a feeling it's less about needing the money, and rather getting a potential final pay cheque to set them up for their later years.

They've both toured independently and relatively successfully, which will have generated income on top of their own previous wealth.

Noel's apparently gone through a recent divorce (they said it on the news), so maybe that's been a part of his decision to do this to top it back up.

I hate to be pedantic but that's the same thing for me, they are both rich men, I'm not saying they are doing it to pay the leccy bills. I think it is their pension plans as you say.

Who knew that almost 30 years later, ‘Wonderwall’ would turn out to be the narrative to their reunion?

I mean, if you read some of the lyrics:
‘And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall’

My guess would be Noel sucking it up first and asking for the reunion. 🤔

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back