Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refreshing to see a manager realise plan A wasn't working and change it, not content to wait for half time, balls to that lark, get it changed and get it changed now
It's also a refreshing change to see you get behind a manager when he arrives here. Hopefully it's lesson learned for you.

How good is it to hear a manager making a change because things aren't working?! Even Moyes used to dwell on things til 70 mins in the hope things would change on their own!

I'm sensing your mask is slipping.

I find it hard to believe you would find any negative after a Martinez inspired Everton win, you already have done.

You also very very very rarely post during the match, you did today and again it was a negative stance and it was when we were a goal down.

But keep going mate, I genuinely like you a lot as a poster and we need ying and yang.

Could someone point me in the direction of his after match comments please?
I heard them on radio mate. He said he had to change up after they scored because we were too narrow and had to create are space rather than set up in front of them.

In other words, he recognised that we'd set up too conservatively to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back