Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so refreshing to hear a manager say what people actually see. And I'm not just taking Everton managers, heard guff from people like Hughes saying he should have won games when they got battered. I'm really starting to love his interviews.
In contrast you should have heard klopp rambling on about liverpools defeat. I know English isn't his first language, but he was just talking rubbish. Koeman speaks honestly and tells it as he sees it.

Try and enjoy a win mate. It's four points out of six and we have better to come in. I'm looking forward to a new best ever PL season and that's what we should be focussing on. If it pleases you more to have a pop at me for backing a manager then knock yourself out.

Lol, massive lol

I'm enjoying a marvellous win and a great performance, it was you David who decided to quote me to have a pop.

But don't let the truth get in the way chum, it always clouds your judgement

That was a brilliant first sub...RM would have waited till the 75th minute and Moyes till the 85th

To be fair, timely substitutions were a hallmark of Roberto's first season.

He made several first half substutions when play demanded it IIRC.

His last season and a half were remarkable for bizarre substitutions or none at all :(

And you are spot on about Moyes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back