Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not surprised he's ignoring them. I watched "De Klassieker" on Saturday and AJax v Feyenoord (the top two in the table) was like watching the Queens Arms v The Dog and Duck.

They can still produce some very good individuals, but anyone valuing that league as something better than the SPL need to think again.

The fact that a 36 year old Dirk Kuyt who could barely move 5 years ago is one of the top scorers there says pretty plainly to everyone that the league is dross, I don't think anyone will dispute that.

Koeman's last chance for me on Sunday.

Was thinking about this.
RK could be the most honest man at the club and most of the players are the utter frauds.
We simply have a mid table squad who are capable of under achieving to that standard.
Then on another day can look fantastic.

Needs a strong manager and I think RK will deal with in January.
If he doesn't then he will not last 2 years....

Was thinking about this.
RK could be the most honest man at the club and most of the players are the utter frauds.
We simply have a mid table squad who are capable of under achieving to that standard.
Then on another day can look fantastic.

Needs a strong manager and I think RK will deal with in January.
If he doesn't then he will not last 2 years....

The middle of the season is not the time to be completely overhauling any squad.

We won't get more than 3 in IMO. What matters is the quality of the players that we do bring in.

The fact that a 36 year old Dirk Kuyt who could barely move 5 years ago is one of the top scorers there says pretty plainly to everyone that the league is dross, I don't think anyone will dispute that.
The Danish kid, Dollberg, played well for Ajax and scored with a deft chip. First time seen him but looks like a prospect.

Press conference - didn't sound like January was a definite for incomings. Very much played it down.

And what would you expect him to say Dave?

"We're going for a midfielder, striker and a goalkeeper"?

It's October... Wait until January comes around ey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back