Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for him, i can reel off loads who were highly rated and didn;t make it because they had a poor attitude or work rate

True, but at u21 level being one of the best in the league and a full international hes already well known (and if i know of him every club does) so its a bit odd to knock his home country when they have some class u21 players...even if he doesnt go for u21s.

? what relevance is this?

you stated that koeman knows more about players than ANYONE...EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOWS LESS THAN KOEMAN

Interesting ...ridiculous, but interesting.

You are actually stupid arent you

Show me where I said that, I just meant you numb nuts!
lol

good lord, the joint holder of forum clown, with a hard on for his dislike of the new manager is calling me stupid.

Browns thinks we have a chance of getting him in Jan to "replace" Gana, I cant see it myself.

Also hes not what we need.

We need a number 10 and a freaking striker.

Hes a damn fine player when fit...him and Gana in the centre would be mouthwatering....the issue is Barkley for me...whats the best system for him.

True, but at u21 level being one of the best in the league and a full international hes already well known (and if i know of him every club does) so its a bit odd to knock his home country when they have some class u21 players...even if he doesnt go for u21s.

He was probably known of when he was 9 playing for his school, still doesn't answer the fact of his attitude and work ethic. This is the point you are missing

He was probably known of when he was 9 playing for his school, still doesn't answer the fact of his attitude and work ethic. This is the point you are missing

Bazoer is known for being a worker...like a duracell bunny and happy to play in any central role...

Wouldnt have shocked me to see a massive club sign him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back