Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Interesting

paperyp19730516.jpg
We had a near miss after his position as England Manager, and then his corruption abroad- trust me the football he played his team was skilful, but so dirty Brian Clough was spot on they kicked their way to trophies - not like HC 1969/70 team pure football something I will be always proud, and lucky to witness!
Just a shame in was short lived!
A good find though, Revie linked to us never have thought it!

Ten stone if he was soaking wet thunderous shot with either foot made a lot of goals for the golden vision overlooked imo!
My brother had his autograph when he signed it for him outside the players entrance at Goodison he noticed his fingers full of brown nicotine!
Vernon was a chain smoker. I remember how he used to give money through the changing room window to kids hanging around outside GP to go and get him 40 cigs. In those days the kids would not just leg it with the money!

Yes, Stuart Shaw got a trial for Everton after saving Bobby Collins' son who was drowning in a garden pool, no he never made it. Another player on there Barry Rees died young, killed in a meter car accident, also Frank Wignall was transferred
to Notts Forest and became an English international.

Ten stone if he was soaking wet thunderous shot with either foot made a lot of goals for the golden vision overlooked imo!
My brother had his autograph when he signed it for him outside the players entrance at Goodison he noticed his fingers full of brown nicotine!

Phenomenal penalty taker, remember Joe. he was a chain smoker also him and Young plus others like going to a club in Bold Street. Think it was something like "The Odd Spot".

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back