Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

$_12.JPG

A h'apporth of chips for someday who knows anything about this match.
they were a Brazilian team that about all i know, from Rio

$_12.JPG

A h'apporth of chips for someday who knows anything about this match.

Bangu who were a Brazilian team were involved in the International Soccer League in the US. I'm assuming they played us in a friendly at Goodison as part of a tour that Everton then went on in the US were we played Bangu (again) Dynamo Bucharest, Dukla Prague and Besiktas plus a couple of American teams.

Bangu who were a Brazilian team were involved in the International Soccer League in the US. I'm assuming they played us in a friendly at Goodison as part of a tour that Everton then went on in the US were we played Bangu (again) Dynamo Bucharest, Dukla Prague and Besiktas plus a couple of American teams.
Fascinating ; I wonder why they played us at the tail end of the season ?

According to this, we finished top of our group in the International Soccer League and lost to Dukla Prague in the only two-legged tie.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back