Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

My older brother got a ticket from my late fathers brother who lived in London due to his army days, my father gave it to him 17 years old- I can remember him on Friday night before the game safety pinning his 1966 ticket to his inside coat pocket to travel down by train to sleep on a put you up bed in a small flat in Burmsey London !
A big adventure to go on your own in those days as the ticks for all the London relations were split into all areas of the ground!
What an emotional day, for every blue fan!

Joey, you'll have to get your brother on line here. If he hasn't got the IT equipment then as new technology comes out all the time I'm sure if we asked on here someone will have a fairly new laptop they no longer use would give it away to him.

He sounds like a top Evertonian who'll know so much about us, the gift back from him for any equipment would be him sharing his knowledge.

In fact, I bet there's loads of older Evertonians who know so much abut Everton who could teach us all so much but aren't on line, it would be good if we developed some kind of online project, perhaps with EITC even, to give our older equipment to EITC who could then give it and install it for free those older Blues.

images
John Hurst v Wolves Boxing Day 1974

Joey, you'll have to get your brother on line here. If he hasn't got the IT equipment then as new technology comes out all the time I'm sure if we asked on here someone will have a fairly new laptop they no longer use would give it away to him.

He sounds like a top Evertonian who'll know so much about us, the gift back from him for any equipment would be him sharing his knowledge.

In fact, I bet there's loads of older Evertonians who know so much abut Everton who could teach us all so much but aren't on line, it would be good if we developed some kind of online project, perhaps with EITC even, to give our older equipment to EITC who could then give it and install it for free those older Blues.
He's online I will ask him to join , but his Health is better than mine he plays golf, bowls etc he relates his stories to me - I was so grateful to him as a kid as he and his mates took me everywhere in the 1960/80's
He seen them from 1958 onwards my late father from the Scottie road area seen the great TG Jones, his favourite player, yes we were born Evertonians both of our families are blues even my sister married into a load of reds as stayed a blue!
The generations in London are avid blues on my late fathers brothers side they go to the London game - they came up , and went to that Norwich game at Goodison when they thrashed us!
Thanks for the offer I will pursuade him to contribute - he will be there on sat with his son v Watford he returned to watch them after DM went he could not stand the brand of football!
Not stand the style of football - spoilt over the years of the school of science football, always kept an eye on them he went to a few bad hoof ball games , and that was his decision!
He has been to most cup finals.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back