Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

FzZkJWe.jpg

Funnily enough Joey , we did the same thing pinned the ticket to our inside pockets.We were in the big house before traveling on the midnight train and got to London about 6.30 in the morning.....
Pulled into Rugby and the shout was ...all change.. all change..nobody did like ....

My older brother got a ticket from my late fathers brother who lived in London due to his army days, my father gave it to him 17 years old- I can remember him on Friday night before the game safety pinning his 1966 ticket to his inside coat pocket to travel down by train to sleep on a put you up bed in a small flat in Burmsey London !
A big adventure to go on your own in those days as the ticks for all the London relations were split into all areas of the ground!
What an emotional day, for every blue fan!
Brilliant. I just missed out on this one. Went to 3rd and 5th round but no final ticket for 7 year old allezlesbleus. Went in 68 sigh.

Brilliant. I just missed out on this one. Went to 3rd and 5th round but no final ticket for 7 year old allezlesbleus. Went in 68 sigh.
Yes I was too young - tickets now we're like Gold dust- my father went to every cup tie so it was kind of him to contact his blue brother down the smoke - he got one ticket, and let my older brother have it I think he was in with the Wedneday fans!

Funnily enough Joey , we did the same thing pinned the ticket to our inside pockets.We were in the big house before traveling on the midnight train and got to London about 6.30 in the morning.....
Pulled into Rugby and the shout was ...all change.. all change..nobody did like ....
My older brother had to find the flat never been to London before, it was a fair way out , but the welcome he got from our London family was brilliant all Evertonians all generations London blues!

Yes I was too young - tickets now we're like Gold dust- my father went to every cup tie so it was kind of him to contact his blue brother down the smoke - he got one ticket, and let my older brother have it I think he was in with the Wedneday fans!
Funnily enough I was just discussing that game today with an everton mad Italian lad. Said how I watched my dad go around the corner and never thought he meant it when he said he did not have a ticket for me!!! Watched end of street for about an hour like faithful puppy until penny dropped it was too late to get to London!!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back