Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

efc fans 1.webp

Notice John Hurst the centre back behind Joe waiting to pounce what a player he really was, and all this fuss about Stones, if Stones is half the player Hursty was we will be lucky!

.....a few underrated in that era, Hurst and Morrisey were international standard footballers who never got that recognition. I wouldn't understate young Stones, though, I personally think he's already a Rolls Royce footballer. Time will tell.

.....a few underrated in that era, Hurst and Morrisey were international standard footballers who never got that recognition. I wouldn't understate young Stones, though, I personally think he's already a Rolls Royce footballer. Time will tell.
Yes he stars on the ground his aerial ability to win the ball on set pieces needs to improve, both our centre backs are vulnerable in the air, and keeper TH is indecisive too.
Stone has the ability to be another Labby!

Last edited:

good at twice the priceView attachment 12430
My older brother got a ticket from my late fathers brother who lived in London due to his army days, my father gave it to him 17 years old- I can remember him on Friday night before the game safety pinning his 1966 ticket to his inside coat pocket to travel down by train to sleep on a put you up bed in a small flat in Burmsey London !
A big adventure to go on your own in those days as the ticks for all the London relations were split into all areas of the ground!
What an emotional day, for every blue fan!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back