Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

footballer-peter-farrell-of-everton-fc-E6FF2N.webp

image.webp

Just look at that crowd in Goodison!

Just found this Book?Magazine of Eveton in the sixties by Geoge Orr from Skem, just posted the book?cover to see if anyone else has read it its from a car boot i picked up ages ago forgot I had it!
I did not realise Albert Dunlop opened a EFC memorabilia shop in town see advert -
albert.webp

Just found this Book?Magazine of Eveton in the sixties by Geoge Orr from Skem, just posted the book?cover to see if anyone else has read it its from a car boot i picked up ages ago forgot I had it!
I did not realise Albert Dunlop opened a EFC memorabilia shop in town see advert -
View attachment 12391
its a great read that Joey,great memories from a fan who followed the blues all over the place in a fantastic era.

View attachment 12395

View attachment 12396

This was what GP was like when I first started going but without thedug out areas behind each goal. Also none of that cladding on the GR stand
It was just brick back then. Look at the Park End Shed!!

View attachment 12397

This shot even earlier, note no floodlights!View attachment 12398
My brother can remember being able to pay and change ends by walking around the terracing, it was only the boys pen end that was blocked of in the corner by the old paddock!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back