Old Everton Pictures

The majestic Colin Harvey -

1667040503583.webp

Yes, but I linked you in to a YouTube anniversary clip of Bangor they stated it was the European cup you never replied - look many posters spend hours on here & mistakes happen, but if they read or seen a clip they make think they were posting the correct information - it's the brash way you do it - I dont mind being corrected, but there is a way of doing it ....
I look at it more than any other thread, so i obviously like it. At its best, it's excellent (especially match reports) and your contributions are key to that. I mean, how many times have i commented on any inaccuracies anyway- about two, maybe three? Pointing out that it's Frank Bruno not Kevin Campbell and that Bangor were not European Cup semi-finalists...and was there one about Tony Kay and England, maybe...and that's about it. You obviously think any disagreements we've had in other threads has spilled over to this one, but any 'debate' has been kept to a minimum here.

I look at it more than any other thread, so i obviously like it. At its best, it's excellent (especially match reports) and your contributions are key to that. I mean, how many times have i commented on any inaccuracies anyway- about two? Pointing out that it's Frank Bruno not Kevin Campbell and that Bangor were not European Cup semi-finalists...and that's about it. You obviously think any disagreements we've had in other threads has spilled over to this one, but any 'debate' has been kept to a minimum here.
I have had more quotes from you than Shakespeare lol - you have to realise that if YouTube heading of a clip states European Cup & it was not as you probably googled it .... well done to you .... but the main issue of my point EFC turned him down, as a future manager, & appointed Ian Buchan a University sports instructor who was a complete disaster for us - that was my main point - also did you ever see Bally play for us ? Just asking ......

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back