Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

I have got them all bar one.

The hirsute fellow next to John Connolly.

Is that Bernie the Bolt?

named in one...there's plenty now could do with a quarter of his attitude...well the 'good' bits of it, not the Ale and such obvs.
Shankly or so it is rumoured, signed Larry Lloyd as a result of the same good game...he turned out a bit 'better'...still a rs yard dog though

Another one of Harry's 'he had a good game against us - I'll sign him' Players, like Ernie Hunt or Henry Newton. Who was a midfield show pony/poster boy with 'glass knees' for Forrest, when we actually - if it wasn't too late by then, maybe could've done better with his 'Minder', the guy that did the hard dirty work so he could put his foot on the ball and look good -Terry Hennessey.

named in one...there's plenty now could do with a quarter of his attitude...well the 'good' bits of it, not the Ale and such obvs.
Shankly or so it is rumoured, signed Larry Lloyd as a result of the same good game...he turned out a bit 'better'...still a rs yard dog though

Another one of Harry's 'he had a good game against us - I'll sign him' Players, like Ernie Hunt or Henry Newton. Who was a midfield show pony/poster boy with 'glass knees' for Forrest, when we actually - if it wasn't too late by then, maybe could've done better with his 'Minder', the guy that did the hard dirty work so he could put his foot on the ball and look good -Terry Hennessey.
Heard we were after Archie gemmill,he wàs at Preston but cloughie zoomed in for him at Derby,so we went for 'enerys 'ammer!

upload_2016-11-17_13-42-44.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back