Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Know him quite well being from Formby Eggs,really nice fella even allowing for him being a red(grabs tin hat)I actually got Davie to sign my 1976 Derby programme from the tinmine when he scored in the last minute against us:oops:lol

...if I remember rightly he went to Evered school. As you say, Dario, he's a nice lad. Cost me a goal at Goodison once but that's a story over a pint.

Here's the clip featuring that Marwood tackle, at 6:38 you will see Riey's retribution,how we could do with someone like him in the midfield now,this game was also the first trip back to Goodison for Mick Lyons,once again give me a few players with his heart in the team these days and I'd be a happy man.

Yes I was at this game. Sickening, both incidents. As much as I loved Reidy as much as Inchy, it was clearly him getting payback from the team for Inchy's sake. Reid should have been sent off, it was a disgusting tackle :(, I do not think Marwood meant to hurt Heath. Just my two cents there.

Cx-KWqWXAAAa54G.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back