Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

may-14-1966-fa-cup-final-at-wimbley-everton-beat-sheffield-wednesday-e0xeak.jpg

everton-fc-pre-season-photo-call-at-their-training-ground-west-derby-et4rh2.jpg

everton-v-arsenal-fa-cup-3rd-round-played-at-goodison-park-final-score-et2t6y.jpg

everton-v-arsenal-fa-cup-3rd-round-played-at-goodison-park-final-score-et2wm8.jpg

everton-v-arsenal-fa-cup-3rd-round-played-at-goodison-park-final-score-et2xmr.jpg

everton-v-luton-town-fa-cup-semi-final-at-villa-park-13485-everton-c95f03.jpg

goodison-park-home-to-everton-fc-the-football-stadium-is-located-in-ex05ny.jpg

everton-v-kilmarnock-at-goodison-park-andy-rankin-the-everton-goalkeeper-ewr286.jpg

goodison-park-home-to-everton-fc-the-football-stadium-is-located-in-ex06m3.jpg

a kid with lots of space in the paddock

wimbledon-1-3-everton-league-match-at-selhurst-park-tuesday-26th-january-erxamy.jpg

everton-football-team-that-won-the-1927-28-football-league-championship-etxpe9.jpg
Great memories here mate....not the pre 60s like I am not that old!! My favourite is Ball and Bertie Vogts at Borussia Moenchen Gladbach away leg. I think I can see myself in the crowd in the Luton semi !!!! Haha. Happy days indeed.

First picture: 1962-63 Champions doing a lap of honour at Goodison after beating Fulham 4-1 (Vernon hat-trick) in the last game of the season. Note that Albert Dunlop was the 'keeper, as Gordon West had been injured just before the end of the season. See that first pillar, almost dead centre in the photo? I was in the Gwladys Street immediately below that pillar half-way down. Memorable day for a 12 year-old!

Quite obviously, the best team photo in our history. Look at all those trophies! I still have the glossy copy of this image I bought from the team store back in 1985. Nicely framed on my mantle.

Oh the memories. Makes grown men and women weep thinking of 1984-9187

"...Quite obviously, the best team photo in our history..." And one of the most important and influential players in that history is not on that photo! Andy Gray. Sold before that photo was taken, so there is not an official photo of ALL the players involved in the success of that season. A disgrace, really. There should have been an end-of-season photo taken immediately after the 1985 Cup Final before the players scattered for the summer...

First picture: 1962-63 Champions doing a lap of honour at Goodison after beating Fulham 4-1 (Vernon hat-trick) in the last game of the season. Note that Albert Dunlop was the 'keeper, as Gordon West had been injured just before the end of the season. See that first pillar, almost dead centre in the photo? I was in the Gwladys Street immediately below that pillar half-way down. Memorable day for a 12 year-old!

I'm mid way between the heads of Scott & Gabriel.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back