Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

CyyPv9zXgAEu4N7.jpg
Ron Yeats and Tommy Smith couldn't keep up could they? Ha! Ha! Ha!

Changed by the time I was there - just colours during my time - Yellow to my disappointment instead of my favoured Blue - the swimming baths were also condemned and demolished dur
Well you were a Stirling by default because I was yellow too. Boston was blue in my time. WWII bombers were the basis as Home & Dry was Lincoln red who comments on here and lastly Blenheim was green.
I heard about the baths being demolished every School came over to our place and swam during my time I always though we were special because of it.

Well you were a Stirling by default because I was yellow too. Boston was blue in my time. WWII bombers were the basis as Home & Dry was Lincoln red who comments on here and lastly Blenheim was green.
I heard about the baths being demolished every School came over to our place and swam during my time I always though we were special because of it.
Never knew about the WWII colour connection - great to learn that!! Took my own boy to show him the school some years back - changed a lot - but so familiar too! Great days - played one touch football where the bike sheds stood next to the old pool - the sheds had posts so that you each had your own 'goal' - you had three lives and lost these when a goal was conceded, two for a header!!

Johnnie Giles was vermin. Probably one of the dirtiest players ever. But you could make a case for many in Revie's side at that time.

I'm at a wonder then to explain where Bobby Collins fitted in with that???

I prefer to think (know) that he was so hard (but not dirty) and such a good player that he just played his normal game...and left all the faux hard men to do Revie's bidding with the dirty snidey sneaky stuff.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back