Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Jimmy Husband.

Cz6RQGkWIAIoDwY.jpg

...looks like the '68 final where he missed a golden chance to win that match and go down in Everton folklore.

Haha, not as good as the one at Bolton though when Reidy got injured playing for them and it was called off at HT!,
Got legged at Wolves too because most had left with 10 to play but I stayed to the end....nearly came to regret that one!!
That Bolton one was one hell of a cold day,a few people were treated for hypothermia,but the worst one I experienced was Soton away,think it was the only match played that day we lost 3-0,I had hitched it and it took 2 days to get home,my jeans up to the knee were either soaked or frozen,horrible horrible trip that

That Bolton one was one hell of a cold day,a few people were treated for hypothermia,but the worst one I experienced was Soton away,think it was the only match played that day we lost 3-0,I had hitched it and it took 2 days to get home,my jeans up to the knee were either soaked or frozen,horrible horrible trip that
There's something masochistic supporting this club.lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back