Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

That Bolton one was one hell of a cold day,a few people were treated for hypothermia,but the worst one I experienced was Soton away,think it was the only match played that day we lost 3-0,I had hitched it and it took 2 days to get home,my jeans up to the knee were either soaked or frozen,horrible horrible trip that
Did not go to the Soton one but after the Bolton one I walked home from Lime street to Maghull, about 10 miles in the snow which had also fallen in Liverpool by the time we got back! Still we got our reward in the mid 80s!!!!m

Reidy s tackle looks two footed there on Georgie Wood funny how it worked out we ended up getting him for 60k a knockdown price because of those injuries?
Yep they moaned like hell about it trying to blame Wood but it was actually a mistake by Reidy made worse by the snow. It never ceases to amaze me how relatively innocuous challenges can lead to serious injury. Blimey didn't Bolassie actually walk of the pitch last week? Out for a year!!!

that confused me too...

Like a copyright for the image?

It's the name of my web site, www.everton100.com which alanbileysfeathercut has taken the image from. I was forced to put the label on all my scans recently because of a small number of people copying and posting them elsewhere without any acknowledgement and in some cases lapping up praise for having them. Sorry to be a pain ABFC mate but there's a clear copyright statement on the site ...

It's the name of my web site, www.everton100.com which alanbileysfeathercut has taken the image from. I was forced to put the label on all my scans recently because of a small number of people copying and posting them elsewhere without any acknowledgement and in some cases lapping up praise for having them. Sorry to be a pain ABFC mate but there's a clear copyright statement on the site ...
Fair play, I hate it when people do that, some people have no concept of copyright these days and think everything on the Internet is OK to just copy and re use

That site is a great little read for a monday morning avoiding work. Cheers mate.

s-l1600.jpg

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back