Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

english-footballer-and-captain-of-everton-football-club-brian-labone-picture-id508222371

..the first ‘vegan’ footballer if I remember rightly.
I remembered him being vegetarian. Did not know he was full on vegan. For a while he was definitely ahead of Gary Stevens in the battle for the RB spot imo but then Stevens just went onto that extra level. Robinson was a bit rash when tackling.

Anyone got the picture from the Wimbledon '94 of Stuart's penalty FACING the derelict Park End? The one with all the builders watching it, you can also make out the lads in the trees in Stanley Park. I was sure it was posted on this thread recently but I've scrolled back 20 odd pages and can't find it. Can't see it on Google either.

Anyone got the picture from the Wimbledon '94 of Stuart's penalty FACING the derelict Park End? The one with all the builders watching it, you can also make out the lads in the trees in Stanley Park. I was sure it was posted on this thread recently but I've scrolled back 20 odd pages and can't find it. Can't see it on Google either.
Heres the game if you can spot yourself? looked hard for a picture for you no success as yet

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back