Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Xt4dNW.jpg

John Hurst

...not certain, but that might be that little fat referee who would do funny looking sprints during the game. I think his name was Roger Kirkpatrick. Just ‘googled’ him, no longer with us he died aged 81. He was a real character.

Roger Kirkpatrick AKA Mr Pickwick
Rumour has it that in one Leeds Utd v Man Utd game, Denis Law was showboating and ended up getting kneed in the back by Norman Hunter. Law was rolling around and complaining to Kirkpatrick. The ref apparently lent over Law and said "Oh come on Denis, you deserved that. Now get up"

...not certain, but that might be that little fat referee who would do funny looking sprints during the game. I think his name was Roger Kirkpatrick. Just ‘googled’ him, no longer with us he died aged 81. He was a real character.
MY favourite ref used to pick the ball up and pace ten yards for a free kick and sit on the ball till the players were the right distance no spray foam in those dayslol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back