Old Photos Of Where You Live

….i get the sense of community. Values, people not only thinking about themselves.
The Good old days when you could leave your house doors unlocked - as if any thieves got in there was sod all in there to take lol -

You could not beat the community feeling of common sense & you just knew if you did anything naughty - you would get grassed up & grounded lol

1708672962256.webp
1708672993624.webp
My Nan and Grandad used to live at 39 Gwladys street. he was a season ticket holder in the Bullens road and loved a drink in the Everton Supporters club.
We moved down south when I was fairly young but I used to visit Walton and Kirkby, where my other grandparents lived. still come to the game now and then but not as often as I'd like.
Absolutely loving this thread.

View attachment 246818
View attachment 246819
My Nan and Grandad used to live at 39 Gwladys street. he was a season ticket holder in the Bullens road and loved a drink in the Everton Supporters club.
We moved down south when I was fairly young but I used to visit Walton and Kirkby, where my other grandparents lived. still come to the game now and then but not as often as I'd like.
Absolutely loving this thread.

….my folks were ‘on the Committee’ of the Supporters Club, I dare say they knew your grandparents. I regularly went in there in the 60s/70s when my Dad and uncles went for a pint pre-match. I was in there after we won the title against West Brom in 1970, Alan Ball snr came in and let me hold his son’s winners medal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back