Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key to our chances is to get him to talk to Koeman. Persuade him he will play regularly, can win things here & hold down his World Cup place. Sell the idea that he can have a great 2-3 years and still get a big farewell tour at a top French club. IMHO he is too good for Ligue 1 at moment & a move like that he could see him ease off, lose his edge & miss World Cup.

"It (leaving) is an option to be honest with you.

I’m here in pre-season, I wanted to travel. Some people asked me if I am going to travel or not and of course, I am Arsenal player and for the moment I am here so I just want to prepare well for the season and we will see later.

But it is true that I really enjoyed my five years with Arsenal. I’m still an Arsenal player for the moment so I try to be professional. No matter what happens, I did my job on the pitch.

It’s been five years that I’ve been here. It could be my sixth one. I had an amazing welcome from the fans and from the club and it has been five amazing years for me.

I won’t forget it, no matter what happens. We will see about my future but I am still an Arsenal player for the moment.”

Quotes from the Giroud interview

I’m here in pre-season, I wanted to travel. Some people asked me if I am going to travel or not and of course, I am Arsenal player and for the moment I am here so I just want to prepare well for the season and we will see later.

But it is true that I really enjoyed my five years with Arsenal. I’m still an Arsenal player for the moment so I try to be professional. No matter what happens, I did my job on the pitch.

It’s been five years that I’ve been here. It could be my sixth one. I had an amazing welcome from the fans and from the club and it has been five amazing years for me.

I won’t forget it, no matter what happens. We will see about my future but I am still an Arsenal player for the moment.”

world cup year, he has to move here and become first choice! He'll be behind lacazette in the pecking order there and that will probably replicate in their respective positions for france too.

Player spouting off while overseas. Perfect Lukaku replacement.

Going off those quotes he's leaving, I hope we can get him!

I thought him being on a plane and more specifically smiling meant he was never leaving and was absolutely staying at Arsenal . Presumably now if he does move he's going to be identified as certainly not going to play for us and no way Koeman or if he does we'll ridiculously overpay

I think he'll leave , whether it's to us or not I've no idea but I'd love it to be .

world cup year, he has to move here and become first choice! He'll be behind lacazette in the pecking order there and that will probably replicate in their respective positions for france too.

True.

AC Milan interest could be a problem though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back