Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we are more appealing than West Ham and Marseille. Also he isn't guaranteed time at Milan due to Silva.

Genuinely feel like Giroud would turn into the difference between us finishing top four and/or winning a cup. He's quality.

Has a lot of experience of achieving both, also very much a player who produces in the big games.

@davek , genuinely what's your opinion on that statement?
I said before he'd be a big step forward. I just dont think he'll end up here.

Only doubt I have is whether he can handle being the leader of the attack for 90 minutes, game in game out. That would be a concern. Starting infrequently and coming off the bench he's been impressive for Arsenal.

Last three seasons for Arsenal his sub appearances went from:

Is he just that type of Plan B player or a player you put all your hopes on?

Only doubt I have is whether he can handle being the leader of the attack for 90 minutes, game in game out. That would be a concern. Starting infrequently and coming off the bench he's been impressive for Arsenal.

Wenger does love playing 4-6-0.

At arsenal with Wenger he will always be a plan B mate, Wenger is too wedded to his system to change that, Giroud whenever heavyweight a run of games as a starter - both before arsenal, for France, and in the periods at arsenal when he starts a run of games, he has performed very well.

There's a reason he starts for France - because none if there other strikers would suit griezman half as well. And that says a lot in itself.

I have little doubt if we got him, he'd be one of the signings of the summer by any team, and would be that focal point the team needs post lukaku, but one who suits the system and supporting players better than Rom did.

The above becomes especially true if sigurddson arrived as those two would be an absolutely a lethal combination.

Nope, just means Wenger is a clown blud.

Notice how he didnt play much this season and they finished 5th.

I see what your doing David, I see it.

Hopefully his statement today means he is ready to move away from Arsenal. Get it done now please Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back