Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, would prefer somebody a bit younger, but he would fit our system very nicely, his age is my only real concern and the fact that he will cost biggish money.

Tbh we only need somebody for the short term anyway, so his age is of no concern to me. If we get to CL, we'll be shopping in a different store, and those players will see a place for them.

People will have had a year or two to see the direction we are heading so will understand how they can fit.

City's best players came after a few years.

Im all for him mate, just I do have slight concerns regarding his age, but only slight.

I still think hes the best option we could go for, if we are going for proven League quality.

When I see us linked to Benteke and Bony, it makes me even more determined to get him in.

Im all for him mate, just I do have slight concerns regarding his age, but only slight.

I still think hes the best option we could go for, if we are going for proven League quality.

When I see us linked to Benteke and Bony, it makes me even more determined to get him in.

We've been linked to Bony? Christ.

god, about two years ago i wanted us to buy both to play backup, in fact i'd have happily sold rom and brought these two in with extra money to spend in other areas ... then again, that was before mosh.

Bony's a brilliant player, he just simply cannot be arsed, shame because he has everything, was so annoyed moyes dithered so much on him, but can you imagine those two together? They would not have got on whatsoever. Benteke's still brilliant too, but the RS ruined everything with their massive overspending on him and then even worse managed to actually get the same fee back.

I'd have benteke for £20m tbh. Would be a great backup option for a snazy striker, but that would mean no giroud, hmmm.

god, about two years ago i wanted us to buy both to play backup, in fact i'd have happily sold rom and brought these two in with extra money to spend in other areas ... then again, that was before mosh.

Bony's a brilliant player, he just simply cannot be arsed, shame because he has everything, was so annoyed moyes dithered so much on him, but can you imagine those two together? They would not have got on whatsoever. Benteke's still brilliant too, but the RS ruined everything with their massive overspending on him and then even worse managed to actually get the same fee back.

I'd have benteke for £20m tbh. Would be a great backup option for a snazy striker, but that would mean no giroud, hmmm.

Palace paid 32m for Benteke and are paying him 120k a week.

Ponder that and get back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back