Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him but we won't be able to get him without paying through god nose. Unfortunately we made a mistake selling Rom before getting his replacement in. We need to look abroad now because we will be rinsed by prem clubs

Get your sweet ass to Goodison Olivier......you know it makes sense

tenor.gif

Yes, would prefer somebody a bit younger, but he would fit our system very nicely, his age is my only real concern and the fact that he will cost biggish money.

Yes I agree, my concerns are also his age much like the Swansea Icelandic lad.

We need a striker, and honestly, with the players we've bought, he would score goals for us, and we'll bloody love it.

He's that guy.

Yes I agree, my concerns are also his age much like the Swansea Icelandic lad.

We need a striker, and honestly, with the players we've bought, he would score goals for us, and we'll bloody love it.

He's that guy.

Icelands age isnt a major concern for me, 28 is a decent age, his price might be the issue there.

His goalscoring record is very decent and there wouldnt be ANY hunger concerns, defo not this season, if he came he would be coming with very much a point to prove.

Icelands age isnt a major concern for me, 28 is a decent age, his price might be the issue there.

His goalscoring record is very decent and there wouldnt be ANY hunger concerns, defo not this season, if he came he would be coming with very much a point to prove.

He's 27 mate,

Never mind already been covered lads

All gone quiet about Giroud. Hope that does not mean we will not be getting him. He is a great player with a impressive goalscoring record. Also plays for one of the best International teams. His fee should be higher tbh. I really hope we get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back