Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

4144-2740.jpg

Moose! Rocco! See if you can help the chairman find his checkbook!

Sandro can play on the wings as well as through the middle and I don't see Rooney playing every game. Giroud would be a starter in most league games in my opinion, plus you need options of different types of forwards, personally I think we need two more strikers. You may be right about the big name being more difficult than we think but we do need someone who can start in my opinion.
Sandro is an ambitious and determined player. I've said before , I doubt he'd come here to play anything but centre forward, which is what he is. Hence the no9 shirt. Likewise Rooney's here to play as first choice. Whichever striker we sign will be an option not a starter.

Sandro is an ambitious and determined player. I've said before , I doubt he'd come here to play anything but centre forward, which is what he is. Hence the no9 shirt. Likewise Rooney's here to play as first choice. Whichever striker we sign will be an option not a starter.

Sandro will play where he's told to play...and like it especially if Giroud is signed.

I've just read that Dortmund want him on the paper talk on sky sports. Probably stands for nothing but if we are interested we need to move quickly so make it happen Walsh and koeman

I think Giroud is okay, but thats all. I can't honestly say that I've watched him with my Everton glasses on, but always felt that
he was lazy without the ball, his heading ability will be diminished as we have no right wing-back on our books that can cross the ball.
With all our money , we should break the bank on Vardy, or pay money for a real right wing-back!

I fully understand what your saying, however it's going to be difficult to attract a 'big name' forward when he knows that the first 11 spots are effectively filled. Giroud , for instance, wants to move for more game time so I can't see him seriously considering a move here. Benteke too, won't surrender a guaranteed starting place at Palace, for the bench here. We will sign another forward I believe, just not one of the big names people are dreaming of.
Bit confused here, if we signed Giroud he would definitely play almost all the time

I think Giroud is okay, but thats all. I can't honestly say that I've watched him with my Everton glasses on, but always felt that
he was lazy without the ball, his heading ability will be diminished as we have no right wing-back on our books that can cross the ball.
With all our money , we should break the bank on Vardy, or pay money for a real right wing-back!

Kenny in the world cup made some fabulous crosses and passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back