Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't sign Giroud, in my opinion of course. Just paper talk. We'll see.
Does anyone know the history of the rumor?

Because I agree. I can't see Sandro or Rooney coming here to sit on the bench and while we need options and cover 3 top CFs seems a bit much especially with virtually no wide players but I guess we could play a diamond.

Giroud Sandro
Rooney
Sigurdsson Klassen
Schneiderlin
Baines Keane Williams Martina
Pickford​
With Gueye and Davies coming in for the big games and rotation. Mirallas and Bolasie when we need width.

But we would surely need proper attacking fullbacks.

I see that the utter toilet that is Talksport (Alan Brazil and Dean Saunders) are desperately trying to flog him to the RS. Brazil thought though Arsenal would not sell to a top 4 rival but they may sell to Everton....

Probably, but CL football would be attractive to him I would imagine.

Anyway, the link was rubbish, I think.

Link was from cross mate, so very much has been planted there by Arsenal, as he doesn't write anything on them he's not told to do.

Best guess, trying to force us to come in with a higher opening bid by leaking interest from clubs we'd worry he'd choose ahead of us etc

I think Giroud is okay, but thats all. I can't honestly say that I've watched him with my Everton glasses on, but always felt that
he was lazy without the ball, his heading ability will be diminished as we have no right wing-back on our books that can cross the ball.
With all our money , we should break the bank on Vardy, or pay money for a real right wing-back!

His distance covered stats are typically higher than Sanchez ones mate per 90 minutes

I see that the utter toilet that is Talksport (Alan Brazil and Dean Saunders) are desperately trying to flog him to the RS. Brazil thought though Arsenal would not sell to a top 4 rival but they may sell to Everton....

Arsenal are not in the top 4. Utd fans do similar and they haven't been top 4 for several years........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back