Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's a valid concern.

You know I like Dembele but it's the whole will he be Gary Hooper or will he be Van Dijk.

The Scott Sinclair thing is true though. He was great for Celtic last season but i'm sure even you wouldn't want him anywhere near us.

Best to take every player individually rather than to compare to others.

That's the point mate , that league is so poor that rating the goalscoring record of strikers is so difficult . If Dembele was half the prices quoted you might be tempted to take a punt but at the figures mentioned it seems a huge risk .

It's risk vs reward really buying from that league, if Dembele is being priced around 40m, and he flops then you'd take a huge hiton him, if he's priced at 20m then yeah you'd lose still but not hugely.

If Tierney form example is being priced around 15m or so, then a much better buy, crap like Ibe went for the same price last summer

That's what I was trying to say mate but you both beat me to the punch and were significantly more illustrative.

Your hair if possible.

GOT's male model, @Baines' left foot could do with a bit of competition lol
B6sb2F3TOG-6.webp
yeah, right, whatever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back