Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy money though.

If you could improve CB, Midfield, AND get a cheap imitation of Rom...the team is a lot better.
We've already improved in those areas. Our biggest issue is goals.
Anyways, happy to drop it and move on as the Giroud cavalry are coming from all directions. ;)

Agreed. Not that Giroud is bad, but Benteke is a bit more rangy, explosive. That being said, Giroud can hold and distribute, so if could ever get some attacking middys that could score - Klassen, Sigurdsson, Rooney - he might be a nice fit. Just feel like Benteke would score a bit more and just raise hell against the reds.
This x 10

Next load of laundry I need to do. Care to respond to the meat of the post?
I've made my opinion quite clear. I think he is a bench warmer for the 5th team in the league. If Everton has ambitions to break into the top 4 we need to find better.
That's an opinion. It's what people write on chat forums.
Just because you, or the GOT clique of feeding lions, may not agree does not make my opinion less welcome, or accurate.
;)

I've made my opinion quite clear. I think he is a bench warmer for the 5th team in the league. If Everton has ambitions to break into the top 4 we need to find better.
Just because you, or the GOT clique of feeding lions, may not agree does not make my opinion less welcome, or accurate.
;)

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?

;)
I think that's a pretty well said response mate

;)
To be honest, if they'd have played him more I don't think they would have been the 5th best team. I think they would have been higher.

He scores goals and brings people into play.

I think he'd be a brilliant signing. Him, GS and a CB and I'll start to think we might actually do something this year.

To be honest, if they'd have played him more I don't think they would have been the 5th best team. I think they would have been higher.

He scores goals and brings people into play.

I think he'd be a brilliant signing. Him, GS and a CB and I'll start to think we might actually do something this year.
I accept your opinion and hope I am very wrong.

Is this the same player that keeps Lacazette on the bench for France?

The very same.

He's one of the best strikers in the league, in my opinion. Have always thought he'd score a stack of goals if he played somewhere better suited to him than Arsenal, and I really hope we are the beneficiaries of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back