Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm yet to see any concrete interest in him from any outlet yet. He's already gone on record to say he was staying, and this was when he New they were bringing a striker in. I would expect Ox or Walcott to leave before him.

I'm yet to see any concrete interest in him from any outlet yet. He's already gone on record to say he was staying, and this was when he New they were bringing a striker in. I would expect Ox or Walcott to leave before him.
I think Joyce reported we were interested. As concrete as it gets

He played on in the prem until he was 41, therefore people need to stop crying about 30 year old Giroud
lol
I think it's fair to say he's in the minority mate. Most players tend to decline significantly by 33/34. I think £20m is a lot to spend on someone we're likely to get 2/3 good years out of.

Reactions: FTY

Do we even have a winger who can cross? Never mind any decent wingers? Surely giroud would be useless without wing play and getting on the end of crosses?

Koeman seems to want to play narrow and through the middle which wouldn't suit giroud at all

Do we even have a winger who can cross? Never mind any decent wingers? Surely giroud would be useless without wing play and getting on the end of crosses?

Koeman seems to want to play narrow and through the middle which wouldn't suit giroud at all

"Rooney crosses into the box to............GGGIIIIIIRRRROOOOUUUUDDDDD!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back