Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about the price if it's 2/3 good years we get out of him?
I do. We should be looking for good value deals, we won't be spending like this every year. Far better value to spend £30m on a player in their mid 20's than £20m on a 30 year old. You get either an extra 5 years out of them or a transfer fee back for them if they move on.

Worry because for years things are constantly being done incorrectly.

Like what?

We've got money, we're spending it. Koeman is building a squad that has a mix of youth and experience and has the ability to mix up styles.

There has been, and will be, mistakes along the way.

But honestly, just enjoy the ride for now!

Quote me a better option.

I didn't say that I didn't like him. I think perhaps Josh King or Batshuayi would be a better option if we are getting Rooney as well, but as far as 'target men' go, Giroud is the best that we could reasonably expect. There's also rumours that we've been in talks with Napoli over Duvan Zapata.

I'm just pointing out at this stage we only actually know (from a reliable source) that there is 'interest'.

'It's imperative we get this done' implies, to me at least, that we've been chasing him all window and have had bids accepted etc.

I'd be happy for this deal to happen but I just don't think it's as likely as some are making out.

I'd gladly be wrong.

Bolasie is a superb crosser.

He's just crocked atm.

One of best in prem. We need him back. But we also need some height and power as main striker to replace Romelu. Who that will be is not clear right now, but it's clearly not someone we already have signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back