Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the vile racist @bullybeef was inferring that the only reason Lukaku enjoyed fried chicken was based on the colour of his skin.

@kev has simply made a joke about Giroud meeting Lookman based on the fact he still looks like a toddler.

Would you prefer he used a white baby?

Can we knock it off with the claims of posters being vile racists ?

In regards to that particular instance, the poster insists no racist inference was intended and duly apologised for any offence that anybody took from the post.

So let's stop with the rather aggressive name calling before things get completely out of hand.

Can we knock it off with the claims of posters being vile racists ?

In regards to that particular instance, the poster insists no racist inference was intended and duly apologised for any offence that anybody took from the post.

So let's stop with the rather aggressive name calling before things get completely out of hand.

Giroud is a baguette eating, garlic wearing and cheese smelling frenchie!

Please sign cos he's boss at footy also.

Smoke and mirrors? Not entirely sure how keen RK is on Giroud but this rumour may be something Everton are allowing to run while they 'do business' elsewhere behind the scenes. It keeps the focus off any other intended target(s) and doesn't attract unnecessary or unwanted attention.

Having said that I would not be adverse to the big Frenchman coming on board and as has been said by others, with the World Cup coming up next year, he would want to make a big impression this season. My own gut feel, however, is that we have other options in mind and Steve Walsh is busy lining them up.

Smoke and mirrors? Not entirely sure how keen RK is on Giroud but this rumour may be something Everton are allowing to run while they 'do business' elsewhere behind the scenes. It keeps the focus off any other intended target(s) and doesn't attract unnecessary or unwanted attention.

Having said that I would not be adverse to the big Frenchman coming on board and as has been said by others, with the World Cup coming up next year, he would want to make a big impression this season. My own gut feel, however, is that we have other options in mind and Steve Walsh is busy lining them up.

Koeman will be very very interested mate, he is pretty much the perfect style of forward for what he likes and is the best level of that player we could get in realistically

would giroud be hungry enough to run through walls for everton ?
personally if we are looking for a big signing to replace lukaku , id rather spend the dosh on andrea belotti

I think it's more what 'style' of striker we're looking for.

We aren't realistically going to be able to replace Rom with one player.

I think the plan is to 'moneyball' it to an extent and have strikers either in or lined up ready to come in by the time Rom does leave.

Then, if there is the scope for it, perhaps go and 'break the bank' to an extent for another striker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back