Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling he will stay at Arsenal, they will bail out Perez back to Spain, even Wenger knows Giroud can be a huge asset for them especially with all the games they will have to play.

...interesting reports saying Everton also enquired about Lafazette but withdrew their interest when they became aware Arsenal were about to bid. The conspiracy bit of me wonders if Moshiri's close connections with Arsenal have something to do with this. More specifically, Everton withdraw from Lucazette for first dabs on Giroud.
You mean moshiris close connections with the person who didn't let him or his business partner have a say?

...interesting reports saying Everton also enquired about Lafazette but withdrew their interest when they became aware Arsenal were about to bid. The conspiracy bit of me wonders if Moshiri's close connections with Arsenal have something to do with this. More specifically, Everton withdraw from Lucazette for first dabs on Giroud.

I'd say they probably heard he'd pick Arsenal over Everton; becomes a pointless exercise bidding for him

..but he must still know folk in the Arsenal hierarchy very well.

Moshiri and Usmanov was brought in by Dean, Dean hired and worked closely with Wenger for years, they will 100% have a connection, hell Dean apparently did the intro between Kenwright and Moshiri to get this whole ball rolling

Where has this come from mate?

It may give me hope we will actually try and buy a star striker.

I would be very happy if Giroud was brought in. He is a smart, offensively aware player who isn't selfish with the ball and can hold up up top. These skills will be great in our system. Plus it would make my Arsenal fan friend sad since he really likes Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back