Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Olivier Giroud

Status
Not open for further replies.
...there were a few outlets reporting Everton had enquired about the player but withdrew from the race when we knew Arsenal were interested.
i think, if we can actually agree a deal with Arsenal and get Giroud and his people in a room to talk we can sell the ambition to him. Game time and the chance to be the arrowhead in our new attack. The worst he'll say is no thank you.

Go and get Luis Muriel, every time he gets the ball he heads forwards and commits defenders.
Looks like he could do with losing half a stone then he would terrorise defenders and get us off our seats!

I will say this about giroud. He would be a good signing but certainly not an ambitious one given his age.

We need to be finding the right sort of player 4-5 years younger to really establish a foundation along with the new signings so far

If we sign him, I'm going to refer to him as "Ollie", because I'm a massive gimp

frontpage-ot-375x260.jpg

get on Ollie's Trolley...

I like the idea of Rooney, Giroud and Sandro fighting for two starting places.
Giroud adds a slightly different dynamic to Rooney or Sandro.
I think its strange that Arsenal will let him leave for "only" £20m, considering he's ahead of Lacazette in the pecking order for the French national team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back