Confirmed Signing Orel Mangala

IMG_0095.webp

Hard to get too excited about him. Forest loaned him to Lyon at the winter transfer window last season when they were in danger of being relegated rather than playing him. Then Lyon bought him and immediately wants to loan him to Everton and not play him. And the price to buy him is double what they just paid.

Hard to get too excited about him. Forest loaned him to Lyon at the winter transfer window last season when they were in danger of being relegated rather than playing him. Then Lyon bought him and immediately wants to loan him to Everton and not play him. And the price to buy him is double what they just paid.
Not an exciting transfer but think he will be a solid option is a loan instead of paying out for somebody like brownhill or paying a stupid amount for phillps. Think the loan to lyon was with a promise to buy at the end so forest prob sold for psr.

My forest mate just said: "brilliant, would have been our player of the season last season if didnt leave in January"

I thought he was taking the piss but totally serious.
Seen this on the Forest Reddit forums too.

Here’s to him becoming a key player for us. I certainly see a need for a midfielder of his age profile ; gana and doucoure are over 30 and Tim / Garner are still pretty young

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back