• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damsgaard to Brentford for 16 million is really nice business again from one of the smartest clubs going. Think back to last years Euros to now and Thomas Frank is maybe pulling off a masterclass. Obviously i'm sure national ties helps but the bees are at it again.
Bad injury record.

You know if he joined Everton he's be out for the season after 20 minutes.

He'll probably play 35 games for them.

Good player.

You'd seriously think thats going to cause.soke unrest with all the players that got them promoted. Insane amount of incoming.

Yeh I mean they did need replacements because they lost:

Samba (first choice keeper) replaced with Henderson
Spence (first choice RB) replaced with Williams and Biancone
Garner (first choice CM) replaced with Mangala, O'Brien and now apparently Freuler
Davis (first choice ST) replaced with Awoniyi

Everything after that is just stockpiling. They've certainly got cover all over now, except CB, but that's so many new faces in training. Who knows if they'd all get on well in a season where to stay up it's a bloody must.

Yeh I mean they did need replacements because they lost:

Samba (first choice keeper) replaced with Henderson
Spence (first choice RB) replaced with Williams and Biancone
Garner (first choice CM) replaced with Mangala, O'Brien and now apparently Freuler
Davis (first choice ST) replaced with Awoniyi

Everything after that is just stockpiling. They've certainly got cover all over now, except CB, but that's so many new faces in training. Who knows if they'd all get on well in a season where to stay up it's a bloody must.

Where did Samba go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back