• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumoured that Bellingham is Silva's replacement.
That would send the rs into a seismic tantrum. According to RAWK he's going to them next year. It's Everton fans who have my sympathy, if Bellingham does sign for City, Merseyside is going to absolutely reek with the stench of boiled urine coming out of Anfield.

That would send the rs into a seismic tantrum. According to RAWK he's going to them next year. It's Everton fans who have my sympathy, if Bellingham does sign for City, Merseyside is going to absolutely reek with the stench of boiled urine coming out of Anfield.
It would be worth it if only for that reason.

Yeah, that is a weird situation, although I understand there are some assets they can offload (future tv rights or something) which will enable them to break even.

Be funny if it didn't happen and all those new signings weren't allowed to play though

Fans kicking off a out the players not taking wage cuts. Why should they? They didn't put the club into their position, the club did

We're doing really well in getting players out, Mari now gone with obligation to buy, Bellerin next hopefully without a termination.

We've just saved over another 200k+ in wages from Leno, Torreira, and Mari, that'll be another 100k when Bellerin goes, then maybe AMN / Pepe. Nelson out for few months so he won't be going.

Think we'll move for Tielemans or a midfielder next week, and hopefully a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back