• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham fans.

Seeing loads of their stuff on twitter at the moment, and they are begging for 3/4/5 more signings....are fuming they have not done enough....they have spent £100 million wil NO sales ffs.
The lofty perch they sat on last season has gone to their heads.

I reckon Fulham have got a player in Diop.

Would have much rather gone for him than Coady.
Some of the 'in's have to be Band-Aids. Coady is one of them. Lampard could easily be thinking that next season he wants to get away from three CBs at least some of the time and get more dynamic in the center of the pitch. If the full-backs improve defensively, we may be able to get after it a little more against clubs that would be happy to walk away with a point. If the full-backs don't become solid enough for four at the back, he can always pull the trigger on Coady's option.

It seems like sound, flexible thinking to me.

Some of the 'in's have to be Band-Aids. Coady is one of them. Lampard could easily be thinking that next season he wants to get away from three CBs at least some of the time and get more dynamic in the center of the pitch. If the full-backs improve defensively, we may be able to get after it a little more against clubs that would be happy to walk away with a point. If the full-backs don't become solid enough for four at the back, he can always pull the trigger on Coady's option.

It seems like sound, flexible thinking to me.
He's just one of those of players that I've always thought looked poor.

Maybe he'll surprise me, but my expectations for this one are very low.

He's just one of those of players that I've always thought looked poor.

Maybe he'll surprise me, but my expectations for this one are very low.
Totally reasonable position. CB is one of England's problems, and he can't get in the matchday squad (much less on the pitch), which says something about his level.

I just figure it's a low-cost way to get somebody durable and above replacement-level in the Prem on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back