• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

They payed what? £50 mil for him a couple of seasons ago. That's a big hit.

Fairly predictable result, in that they paid Haaland money for a player that took twice as many minutes to net in the Bundesliga.

Sooner or later, the several years of questionable buys is going to start to catch up with them. I would argue that City and the RS pulled away from the pack by largely doing solid business for a number of years. (Grealish looks like a huge whiff, but the Haaland release clause windfall more or less paid for that.)

if city sell Bernardo they really need to make a couple of signings before the window is done - glaring hole at LB and lack of depth in midfield could really cost them this season

if city sell Bernardo they really need to make a couple of signings before the window is done - glaring hole at LB and lack of depth in midfield could really cost them this season

Don't get how Barca can still sign players but be told 100% they can't register them because they're £200mill or something daft in the poop

West Ham fans.

Seeing loads of their stuff on twitter at the moment, and they are begging for 3/4/5 more signings....are fuming they have not done enough....they have spent £100 million wil NO sales ffs.

Fairly predictable result, in that they paid Haaland money for a player that took twice as many minutes to net in the Bundesliga.

Sooner or later, the several years of questionable buys is going to start to catch up with them. I would argue that City and the RS pulled away from the pack by largely doing solid business for a number of years. (Grealish looks like a huge whiff, but the Haaland release clause windfall more or less paid for that.)
I've not seen a player as misunderstood as Grealish since Iwobi. So I guess it hasn't been that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back