• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabiot , Arnautovic it's funny and embarrasing by United.

I actually thought Ten Haag would have a plan , would sign young players and develop them.

Lisandro Martinez for £63 m is absolutely hilarious and makes Cucurella look wonderful value.

They could easily be bottom half this season.

They`re making us look like a well run club at the mo.

I would if this could be the big cloob, we keep getting told that Benitez is going to, once Ten Haag has had enough and walks lol

Barca is fricking crazy, financial problems, debt, all kind of [Poor language removed] behind the scenes, and they still signing (good) players left, right and center. Total chaos

I assume they gonna sell De Jong in the end if they indeed sign Bernardo Silva, probably to Chelsea

Barca is fricking crazy, financial problems, debt, all kind of [Poor language removed] behind the scenes, and they still signing (good) players left, right and center. Total chaos

I assume they gonna sell De Jong in the end if they indeed sign Bernardo Silva, probably to Chelsea

They've signed them all but as it stands none can play for them this season.

They've signed them all but as it stands none can play for them this season.
I assume they gonna make something work, because if not it would be waste of like 200 million or more.

Beside De Jong, i'm reading that Juve is close to signing of Memphis Depay and Chelsea wants Aubemeyang, probably more fringe players to get rid, like Pjanic for example. Its massive wages that are main problem there, like De Jong 500k per week or something

I will be gutted if he goes, especially at that price. Not sure why any pro would want to play for your club the way it treats players. Absolute shower of shysters to a man, and your fans are worse. I hope you go bump.

Barca senor, Pep knows this better than anyone - English press paint a picture of doom yet the biggest talents still dream of blaugrana with players taking less money or reducing their wages

Barca senor, Pep knows this better than anyone - English press paint a picture of doom yet the biggest talents still dream of blaugrana with players taking less money or reducing their wages
Barca is definition of hot chick (in football terms), saying that as Croat, them and Real are seen in category of their own here. For South American players for example probably even more

Not to mention location

Bernardo Silva is huge for City, will be a massive loss. Still, they've no excuses not to win the league given their resources. I am sure they'll win it much easier than they did last season even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back