• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernardo Silva is huge for City, will be a massive loss. Still, they've no excuses not to win the league given their resources. I am sure they'll win it much easier than they did last season even.
City gonna keep winning the league as long Guardiola is here, its Champions League they want though, and Guardiola got nothing but failures last 10 years, some quite embarrassing

Bernardo Silva on other hand apparently dislike living in Manchester (climate or whatever), and wants to go, at least that what i read on City Reddit.
Though i got to wonder why, i love sun and sea where i grew up and live my whole life, but for that kind of money they getting i would go live to Antarctica

Last edited:

They payed what? £50 mil for him a couple of seasons ago. That's a big hit.

£47.5 amortised over the length of the 5 year contract at £9.5M per year. He had 3 years left and they've got £20M plus add-ons. They will lose less than £9M from an accounting perspective, and it frees up wages.

Bernardo Silva is huge for City, will be a massive loss. Still, they've no excuses not to win the league given their resources. I am sure they'll win it much easier than they did last season even.

City look a lot weaker to me. They’ll miss Sterling’s goals and unpredictability, seem to be pinning all their hopes on Grealish justifying his transfer fee but he’s really not good enough. Zinchenko offered them balance when he played at left back and were able to move Cancelo over to the right, they haven’t replaced him. Phillips doesn’t add anything, don’t know why they signed him. They’re very light on creativity with Silva going, if KDB gets injured who is going to make chances from midfield? Yes Haaland will score lots of goals but overall I think they’re weaker, I’m concerned for them this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back