• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, the absolute sad and hopless football romantic in me would love to see him step up a level and join us. Big fan of Super Kev, would be ace.

Written in the stars.

0_tyrese-campbell.jpg

Forest absolutely throwing the money around. Very overpriced, but they now have the personnel on an individual basis to stay up. Whether they can be put into a functioning team I have no idea, but they do have a good manager.
Got no choice to stay up how much money the've spent.

Christ Almighty, 30m+ for Gibbs-white is daylight robbery.

There's spending and then there's this ^

Understand they want to do everything to stay up, but if they go back down they could be in some serious financial issues, the wages for one will be unsustainable in the Championship.

English tax is alive and kicking.

Ornstein saying the deal is £44m all together, that is mental.

When you look at the quality of player who have gone in the same price range this summer:

Nunes
Jesus
Sterling

I'm literally shocked lol, Won't pay £15m for a CL player in Aouar but will pay £40m for an unproven english talent.

When you look at the quality of player who have gone in the same price range this summer:

Nunes
Jesus
Sterling

I'm literally shocked lol, Won't pay £15m for a CL player in Aouar but will pay £40m for an unproven english talent.

Wolves have done well. MGW fee covers Nunes and they've massively upgraded

Didn't it Fulham done similar few years ago, throwing money like crazy, people being impressed by their signings, and then they gone down anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back