• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casemiro's the best in the world in his role but can't help but feel that there'll be some teething problems in adjusting from playing with two of the best midfielders ever to the firm of charlatans United have

He's still a quality player right now, but I did think there were one or two signs when I watched RM last season that he might be slowing down a little. It's an enormous investment for a 30 year old, but at least he's a guaranteed upgrade on what they have.

Casemiro's the best in the world in his role but can't help but feel that there'll be some teething problems in adjusting from playing with two of the best midfielders ever to the firm of charlatans United have
Not to mention whole team look completely down, zero mentality. They looked like broken army against Brentford, imagine if there was some better team on other side, like City (of that Bayern of 2 years ago), it would end 10-0

They will be, if they keep making deals like this one. Huge wages and transfer fee for a midfielder that has already hit the big three-oh? That is one expensive Band-Aid.
Casemiro will be run off his feet trying to plug the gaps in that midfield with petulant Bruno going missing.

Casemiro-Fred-Eriksen-Fernandes gonna be midfield i guess, its not bad. Eriksen is also interesting, he was failure at his Inter stint, Conte barely played him, had that horror on Euros, and then he managed to turn up again last season at Brentford.

Problem is who gonna score goals if Ronaldo leaves. Rashford seemed to completely declined in last 2 seasons, Martial lost will to live (Sevilla couldn't wait to get rid after half season of loan), Greenwood is finished, others like Elanga are just backups

Last edited:
Casemiro had two of the best midfielders in the world next to him, it's a big ask to carry the bag of sht that is Mcfred.
Casemiro is not type of player to carry the team though, if they really expect that of him, they gonna get disappointed. He is like great piece to already well oiled machine, like once Claude Makelele was, not a game changer.

Game changers and players who give rhythm to the team from the midfield are likes of Modric, Xavi, Pirlo type of players (at least in my opinion).

Casemiro-Fred-Eriksen-Fernandes gonna be midfield i guess, its not bad. Eriksen is also interesting, he was failure at his Inter stint, Conte barely played him, had that horror on Euros, and then he managed to turn up again last season at Brentford.

Problem is who gonna score goals if Ronaldo leaves. Rashford seemed to completely declined in last 2 seasons, Martial lost will to live (Sevilla couldn't wait to get rid after half season of loan), Greenwood is finished, others like Elanga are just backups
All-in on asking Sancho to replicate his Bundesliga form and Fernandes to score screamers, looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back