• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

£30m seems very excessive for Pedro considering he’s only scored 14 goals in 2 full seasons
He's a young lad who would be brought in to develop. At only 20-years-old he's younger than Richarlison was when he joined Everton.

His club record as it stands as a pro is 113 appearances 24 goals. Richarlisons before joining Everton was 116 appearances 31 goals.

Personally I think he's worth a try at developing, came through the same route as Richarlison, Fluminense - Watford.

You may think it excessive, but NUFC are in the very embryonic stages of a very long term project and only time will tell, in 5 years we'll have a good idea of what direction it's going, in 10 years an even better one. I'll trust the process to those making the decisions.

I mean pogba looked class whenever he played for someone else
Pogba needs steel beside him, i mean Juve midfield was Pirlo-Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba, great balance of intelligence and workers/runners.

United and their fans expected one man show of him

Casemiro is not type of player to carry the team though, if they really expect that of him, they gonna get disappointed. He is like great piece to already well oiled machine, like once Claude Makelele was, not a game changer.

Game changers and players who give rhythm to the team from the midfield are likes of Modric, Xavi, Pirlo type of players (at least in my opinion).

Makalale not a game changer? Errrm I'd say he was the dictionary definition of one, he went to Chelsea it took them to another level and Madrid took years to effectively replace him.

He was the absolute fulcrum of both the Madrid Galacticos side and the Chelsea rise to becoming the dominant dude in our league

He's a young lad who would be brought in to develop. At only 20-years-old he's younger than Richarlison was when he joined Everton.

His club record as it stands as a pro is 113 appearances 24 goals. Richarlisons before joining Everton was 116 appearances 31 goals.

Personally I think he's worth a try at developing, came through the same route as Richarlison, Fluminense - Watford.

You may think it excessive, but NUFC are in the very embryonic stages of a very long term project and only time will tell, in 5 years we'll have a good idea of what direction it's going, in 10 years an even better one. I'll trust the process to those making the decisions.

Much as I hate to say it your head chopping owners are going about it the right way,season one - get in players who arent mainly long term but will give you a stable few 'mid table' level players, second season add a few more if those and start targeting younger players with potential. Idea being when the likes of Trippier etc start declining you'll have those younger players already at his level ready to push on.

Ashley was an utter cretin, but his financial tightness actually have you effectively a blank slate on the P&S to go about it the right way.

you're basically learning to walk before trying to do a Villa or us who started to sprint, tore our hammy fell over and sparked ourselves into a coma.

Much as I hate to say it your head chopping owners are going about it the right way,season one - get in players who arent mainly long term but will give you a stable few 'mid table' level players, second season add a few more if those and start targeting younger players with potential. Idea being when the likes of Trippier etc start declining you'll have those younger players already at his level ready to push on.

Ashley was an utter cretin, but his financial tightness actually have you effectively a blank slate on the P&S to go about it the right way.

you're basically learning to walk before trying to do a Villa or us who started to sprint, tore our hammy fell over and sparked ourselves into a coma.
There will be a statue of Ashley outside of st james park at this rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back