• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I not surprised.

It's quite amazing how the club dither and don't take risks on young players when the opportunity arises.

I remember few years ago Paqueta was highly touted when Milan bought him, but apparently he wasn't good there and Milan quickly got rid of him.

Not sure about Lyon midfielders, Ndombele was failure, Aouar was also one summer wonder, but seemed to regress

Mental how we got Jesus for £45m in this current market.
Yep, that was an amazing signing, I have him as captain in my Fantasy Prem team this weekend.

If our summer window turns out to be Matt Target, Sven Botman, Nick Pope, Alexander Isak, Joao Pedro, and then Christian Pulisic on loan, It would be a 10 out of 10 for me. Possibly dip in to the window in January for a little bolstering in certain positions.;)

Yep, that was an amazing signing, I have him as captain in my Fantasy Prem team this weekend.

If our summer window turns out to be Matt Target, Sven Botman, Nick Pope, Alexander Isak, Joao Pedro, and then Christian Pulisic on loan, It would be a 10 out of 10 for me. Possibly dip in to the window in January for a little bolstering in certain positions.;)
I think everyone was shocked about Isak, the news has dropped out of nowhere haha, I get why you're paying the price though, his potential is seriously good, but maybe at this moment time he's not the out and out finisher he can be, you're building a seriously good team.

Wonder why you didn't go in for Paqueta aswell, or is it the club are keeping an eye on FFP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back