• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad to see Casemiro move tbh, that Madrid midfield is iconic. Watching him play with the clowns at United will be painful. Varane and Casemiro should have stayed at Madrid.

Somehow don’t think he’s going to be too bothered.

He’s left Madrid winning 5 European cups, 3 leagues, and now he gets to leave and take home £400k a week and live in the rainy north west.

I feel you can probably file him in the Di Maria, Falcao and Pogba sections of United signings.

What else does he have to achieve? Past 30, coast to the World Cup and sit on £200k a week after tax? Easy life.

United is broken to the core, i doubt few "hot" signings gonna repair that over night. Casemiro was also part of great system (with Modric and Kross) that remained basically unchanged for decade, opposite than current United.

But anyway Real doing good, Tchoumeni, Camavinga and Valverde already there to quietly replace their legendary midfield trio with Modric and Kroos still to help in. Though i guess they are disappointed not getting Mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back