• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad somebody can keep up. Think they can set the Prem record for the most lineup changes in a certain time period, as well as the signing record? I do.
They’ve still got Aurier to add but he’s a free agent so doesn’t need to be done tonight. I like Forest and hope they stay up (unless it’s at our expense of course) but they are surely playing a dangerous game.

They’ve still got Aurier to add but he’s a free agent so doesn’t need to be done tonight. I like Forest and hope they stay up (unless it’s at our expense of course) but they are surely playing a dangerous game.
Not much choice, from the looks of it. Auditioning new signings in September is a long way from ideal, but it looks like that's where they're at. Hopefully they give Cooper a decent run of fixtures to try and puzzle it out.

Forest are like Trigger’s broom. No resemblance to the team that came up at all.
They're like a box of parts for a cheaply made car model that comes with no instructions. It has an engine block (Gibbs-White), a windshield (Henderson) and a bunch of other parts that are going to need some sanding down to fit together. I have no idea who their best XI is, you have no idea who their best XI is, and Cooper has no idea who their best XI is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back