• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they're throwing everything at just surviving this season in the prem mate, they stay up it means mega bucks and a gamble paid off.
Up to the point they signed Lingard they seemed quite measured and efficient in their approach. From Lingard on it’s all been a bit supermarket sweep.

Could be wishful thinking on my part, as a potential relegation rival but I think it’s all gonna go a bit Fulham for them.

Up to the point they signed Lingard they seemed quite measured and efficient in their approach. From Lingard on it’s all been a bit supermarket sweep.

Could be wishful thinking on my part, as a potential relegation rival but I think it’s all gonna go a bit Fulham for them.
It's a brand new experiment. Absolutely no one knows what happens next. I took the "it flies apart in a horrible, horrible way" side at the start of the season, but Parker already beat Cooper to the exit door and it looks like at least two more may follow him out, so what do I know?

I think they probably need a veteran Prem manager to juggle some of the egos, but I can see all of them looking at this situation and saying, "Oh no. No way." It's out of everyone's comfort zone, so if Cooper can't figure it out they may have to give a chancer a run out.

Complete and utter shower of ***** at the Hawthorns last night, 2 players to come on loan, had medicals late afternoon but still didn't submit the paper work in time!. Still no sign of a striker but sold our second top scorer Callum Robinson for a couple of million which will obviously disappear in our Chairman's back pocket. You can see why I have to rely on Everton for 'extra marital affairs', your board like a walk in the park compared to our lot.
RANT OVER.

It's a brand new experiment. Absolutely no one knows what happens next. I took the "it flies apart in a horrible, horrible way" side at the start of the season, but Parker already beat Cooper to the exit door and it looks like at least two more may follow him out, so what do I know?

I think they probably need a veteran Prem manager to juggle some of the egos, but I can see all of them looking at this situation and saying, "Oh no. No way." It's out of everyone's comfort zone, so if Cooper can't figure it out they may have to give a chancer a run out.
Big Sam is drooling in anticipation

More interested in Southampton signing Caleta-Car on loan. It will be worth monitoring him to see if he's up to Prem standard - his contract at Marseille ends in Summer 2023.
Good looking guy, but not really much of a player. Always playing second fiddle in our national team and not really trusted by manager. Didn't watched him in Marseille, but in Croatia he is not really rated. But Lovren too was seen as joke here and he made decent career in England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back