• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poland manager Czeslaw Michniewicz has tipped Liverpool to hijack Barcelona 's transfer swoop for Robert Lewandowski. The 33-year-old recently went public with his desire to leave Bayern Munich in the summer transfer window, declaring that 'his story is over' at the Allianz Arena. Now on international duty, Michniewicz has weighed in on his future and wants to see Lewandowski reunite with Jurgen Klopp, his former Borussia Dortmund manager, at Anfield. "I'd like to see Lewandowski in Liverpool since I'm a supporter of the club," the Poland boss told a news conference.

Im done with footy if he goes there ,thats it for me.
They have to do something to counter Citys Haaland signing, i dont see Lewandowski going to Liverpool because of his age and probably his salary demands.

I'm amazed Liverpool aren't interested in Kane, the sale of Mane and some fringe players would recoup them about 60-70 mil because they always get a premium for there players.

Poland manager Czeslaw Michniewicz has tipped Liverpool to hijack Barcelona 's transfer swoop for Robert Lewandowski. The 33-year-old recently went public with his desire to leave Bayern Munich in the summer transfer window, declaring that 'his story is over' at the Allianz Arena. Now on international duty, Michniewicz has weighed in on his future and wants to see Lewandowski reunite with Jurgen Klopp, his former Borussia Dortmund manager, at Anfield. "I'd like to see Lewandowski in Liverpool since I'm a supporter of the club," the Poland boss told a news conference.

Nah no chance.

That would suck

I know Villa are swimming in cash but what sort of self respecting manager leaves a championship job to become an assistant? Pathetic stuff
He's an ex-RS coach as well, so probably Slippy just offered his mate a wad of cash for half the work and he jumped to join the cult leader or something.

If anything it's a bit degrading to Villa - the RS cult in full swing for them.

Not surprising he's supporting them. He had 711 phone calls with the guy who was main figure in fixing games scandal some years ago in Poland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back