• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Club Transfers 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh he scored for us because it's how we were set up - to rely on set pieces. Even more so when Moyes saw he's a good header on the ball in attack as well - we relied so much on him and Cahill at times it was ridiculous; top scorers with 9 goals or something, jesus, different times lol

Realistically he's not done that again anywhere and wasn't sought after because of scoring goals really.
I think the mere threat was useful, having a CB to push up occupies one of 'their' best headers to mark him, lets the likes of Cahill a little more room.
A side greater than the sum of its parts. Apt.

I think the mere threat was useful, having a CB to push up occupies one of 'their' best headers to mark him, lets the likes of Cahill a little more room.
A side greater than the sum of its parts. Apt.
I mean also a side that would s***house a 1:0 from a corner goal in the first 15 minutes also.

Squeaky bum time is all the time babyyyy

Eintracht Frankfurt interested in Mario Goetze for a 7 figure fee

And Man U in pole position for David Raum apparently.

@Yid4life What do you think of this signing?

More importantly, is Conte happy?

How many players does he want to sign and what are your expectations for next season?

Its a great signing for the money assuming his legal issues have gone away.

Another 2 or 3 signings in the correct areas and Conte will be satisfied (CH, Striker and possibly RWB/AM).

We will win the title with a record 114 points next season.

(Think we will be top 4 and finish above Woolwich as usual).

Its a great signing for the money assuming his legal issues have gone away.

Another 2 or 3 signings in the correct areas and Conte will be satisfied (CH, Striker and possibly RWB/AM).

We will win the title with a record 114 points next season.

(Think we will be top 4 and finish above Woolwich as usual).
I dunno mate. You carry the form you were on at the end of the season on into the start of next season, coupled with a little bit of luck...

The sky's your limit old boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back